Search Here!

Friday, July 23, 2010

Intense

Today was just fine...well,almost. I swore in my head that if that son of a bitch made me mad today, I would send him the ''asshole, chop your dick off!'' message. It was in the middle of Home Economics when the fire alarm bell in school suddenly rang...it didn't startle me, cos' I was too bored to care. We went outside to the basketball court, and then it was seperation all over again. A (the populars) vs. B( the o'lang) group.
I didn't wanna join any of them, and I stayed from them as far as I could. Then I noticed my other ''so-called cute fat crush'' PJ*. He was pretty near to me you know. I didn't think much, I was pretending to look for my BFF's class, but I couldn't find it. Then bla bla bla...after that we headed back to class.
My watch gone berserk, so I had a loss sense of time. It was pressure, I couldn't figure when the damn stupid school bell was gonna ring.Since I sat from between him, we could see each other clearly.The damn fan was blowing in my hair, making it messy.
Then when the teacher was taking out the PVC taps and explaining it to us, he looked at me so intensely my tummy gone all mushy inside and there was a weird feeling so intense I had to look away. Then I knew, those weren't rumours at all. He had a crush on me. And a pretty big one too.
Then I returned home, and that's it...THE END!!! hAPPiLY EveR AfTeR.

No comments:

Post a Comment