Search Here!

Sunday, July 11, 2010

A Slice Of My Life

Today : Karate grading at St.Xavier,nervous and I don't ever THINK I can even skip from green belt to purple belt. Might as well fail instead...hah! Seperated from other karate friends into other group. Let me say that those guys are MORONS. That girl has a laugh of a horse. Whenever I hear her laughing or worse,say like speaking in hokkien dialect and yeah...not to mention those fools bumping and pushing into each other whenever they can.
It was like the 2nd stage of hell...you know, I was so bored and I had nothing to do,worse my dad came and couldn't even find me even when I was waving so OBVIOUS. That just made me change my mind about mum saying that he only looks straight and hardly notices most peoples' existence.
Let's just skip to the part...bla bla bla and I definetely don't wanna talk about what happened in the karate grading,panicking,thirsty back in line where everybody can see your butt, yeah that's why I'm so damn nervous about upgrading to a purple belt (i'm green now,if ya haven't heard),I think I probaly sprained my backside,and was totally wrong about a cold Twister Orange Juice water...heh heh
I don't think I'm gonna live with this....
After that, rest at home awhile,and my parents started arguing because both of them want to go out and my dad it isn't safe for 13 year old to stay for a while in the house alone,so...they got into a big fight and finally mommy agreed to let me go with her to Butterworth,she needed to fetch a friend there.
But when I was in the shower singing, (you should hear me sing, my voice sounds like the next American Idol!) my mom suddenly said that dad was availble so she said she was gonna go now and that's how things are.
Then went to my grandma's house (I call her Mama) and then my dad chatted with her about our new bought property in Farlim for the next (I dunno, I never count) countless hours before we went for a little tour ride to see the new house in Sunway Merica (I persuaded him to) and then that's it...no more to tell...look for my next blog post, thanks!
I'll give ya a hint : My real name starts with an S.
Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment