Search Here!

Monday, July 12, 2010

School : The probable 2nd stage of Hell.

An ordinary,boring day...I got the results (hopefully) I passed and became a blue belt, saddening is that why can't I skip to become purple belt?! Man, that's nuts.
Anyway, as it all began in school at about starting time at Dewan, the hall was pretty much crowded,and the teachers begin shouting at us,then talk about recycling to us,and then about why smoking is bad for you,bla bla bla....whatever!Then suddenly,the teachers say that (wateva,I didn't listen) they must stay in the Dewan because the teacher got something important to say to them, and there are two of them.One of them didn't want to go,so she asked the other to stay (she's with the popular crowd) and the other got mad and didn't want to stay too,and yeah when it was over, I heard something about her again,and the bitch got mad and said go die in chinese.
At recess time : I didn't mention that was puke on the 4th floor staircase, so most of them used the other staircase, and by the time we were almost reaching the 4th floor,someone said ''Miss Lem,Miss Lem*!''So we all used the middle staircase instead where the puke was.I couldn't smell,particularly because I hold my breath so I wouldn't smell the awful cheese-like smell...Instead,all I saw was some trash cans,and then I didn't smell anything...Oh yeah,and I think I did mention another fat ass walking around,( she used to join the ''populars'')I was about to ask her something when she said ''I don't want to walk with you.'' quietly under her breath the walked a farther distance away from me. I'll never understand them...
At night : Went to see the house today...big and beautiful on the outside,ugly and sorta plain on the inside.
* name has been changed
L8ter!

No comments:

Post a Comment